Reason # 4785: When Did Men Turn Into Girls?
"I feel like I'm bothering you"Guess what! If you have to say THAT to me...YOU PROBABLY ARE!
Don't get me wrong...I like a man who can tell me what he's feeling...but don't fucking WHINE to me! I don't whine to you when you haven't texted me in 3 days so don't fucking whine to me when I haven't texted you in 3 days. I DON'T CARE THAT YOU HAVEN'T TEXTED ME!! I HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF YOU!
"You're a shitty friend"You know what, fuck you. If you say that to me after waiting a mere 5 minutes to respond to your whiny ass text, go fuck yourself and delete me. If I haven't messaged you back in 5 minutes, chances are I either A.) Don't give a rat's ass what you're crying about or B.) I don't have the patience to even remotely put on a front and "care" about your problems.
"Sorry I was trying to help"You know, I don't need your attempts to guilt me into talking to you. You know what I'm going to do with THAT message? I'm going to file it under "F" for "Fuck you".
"I just wanted to see you"Don't care. If I wanted to see you, I would have arranged that.
"You don't spend enough time with me"Bitch, I have a full time job and 2 kids. Fuck you. Patience is a god damned virtue. Try it. If I'm coming home to you at night and we have time to cuddle and watch a movie before bed, you better feel lucky you get that long with me.
"I don't like you hanging out with your guy friends"No no. You don't get to decide who I hang out with or talk to. It's not my problem you have insecurities about yourself that you have to punish me for them. You do that shit and you're gone.
I realize that girls do this time and time again. Shit, I was one of those girls that put limits on the men I was seeing. I learned after a couple failed relationships that nobody has time for that! You should let your significant other free and not cage them. If they want to spend the day with their friends, let them! It's one fucking day. You guys will probably end up sleeping in the same bed after they get home so what's the big deal. You need a balance in your relationship and people just don't get. You gotta whine and whine and whine and think you are helping the relationship but in reality you're building resentment. You will not have a relationship for very long if you build off these statements. Think about it!!
Whitney :)
No comments:
Post a Comment